Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fantasy Congress #5

FC #5

Pinkdiamond17's is doin great with 1257 legislations and 1085 cosponsor. Base on my knowledge and what I read she is doing better than my team Pikipu because of the bills pass. Each bill can gane up to 80 points. Pinkdiamong has a total of 151 points.

My perception is that she is doing better than me because she may have more experience or she dedicate more time reading about politicians and move her tieam accordingly to the moste recently events.

I'm on the other hand do not have lots of experience in computers and it is very hard for me to get involve in the Fantasy Congress as much as I want to. I expend more of the time reading and understanding out book.

I have 465 legislations and 829 cosponsor which gave me a total of 90 points.

Congratulations to Pinddiamond.

No comments: